Saturday, May 4, 2013

Photos from the Great Computational Management Science Conference In Montreal

I made it back from Montreal via Air Canada and for a while there I thought that I would be the only passenger on the flight on the 18 seater airplane. Then 3 other passengers arrived (after the gate change was announced).

I wrote two blogposts about the 10th Computational Management Science Conference , which took place May 1-3, 2013 in Montreal, Canada. The first post was about Professor Yingyu Ye's plenary talk and reminiscences about Professor George Dantzig and the second one was on the hot topics at the conference.

Below I share with you some photos that I took at the conference.

The conference was fabulous and I think the photos below capture some of the presentation highlights, social events, and venue.

Many thanks to the organizers and especially to Professor Georges Zaccour, for such a pleasant and rewarding conference.